Kickstart your career in landscaping with an award-winning company in Memphis.
This full-time entry-level position will serve as Landscape Design Associate and gradually move into a Landscape Designer/ Sales position as you gain experience. By working closely with the design team, you will gain valuable knowledge from project management, design/ construction, plant material, and client relations.
- Assist in preparing site inventory & design plans
- Job-site visits and project managing
- Preparing quick concepts, AutoCAD designs, and rendered plans for our residential & commercial clients
- Take-offs, cost estimating, and client meetings
- Preparing illustrative and/or 3D computer presentation renderings
Required Skills & Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Lumion, Adobe Creative Suites (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Sketchup), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to quickly hand sketch a design concept to help illustrate an idea
- Strong knowledge of grading, drainage, and plant materials is a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and apply it
- Excellent written, verbal, and graphic communication skills
- Must possess the ability to problem solve and make decisions on your own
- Creative design skills for certain project solutions
- Positive attitude, great work ethic, and self-motivated to produce high-quality work in a timely manner
As a construction crew member, you will get to work with a team to create beautiful landscape projects every day. Your main duty will be general construction tasks assigned by the foreman or Supervisor
This is a full-time position reporting to the Landscape foreman or supervisor.
Shift: Monday – Saturday (some weekends)
7:30 am – close of business
What you’ll be doing
Hiring Manager - Clifton E Gurley Jr
What you need to join our team
Winter or summer opportunity.